Our Owner/Director: Jeffrey T. Bekendam,
goal for your physical therapy program is to make a permanent change
in your life!
I want to educate you, motivate you & apply the best and latest
treatment techniques to make sure you leave our program a different
Your involvement is the key to empowering yourself toward a pain free,
active and movement filled lifestyle.
Let's work together to make sure this happens.
Welcome to Team Physical Therapy.
My goal has always been to continue to learn and develop effective
skills and treatment plans to provide the latest and best physical
therapy care possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Physical Therapy, California State
University, Long Beach, 1987
- Undergraduate Studies: Allied Health Science, Westmont
College, California State University Long Beach, 1980-84
- Citation of Excellence: Graduate Program, California State
University Long Beach, 1987
- Continuing Education: Completion of over 40 educational
courses in the advancement of physical therapy skills including a
year-long study in manual therapy of the spine and extremities
I love my profession, and treating athletes and weekend warriors is
a challenge. That's why I have made our programs available to
- Sports Medicine: Establishment of athletic screening for
14 area high schools, 3 community colleges and 2 universities
- Team Physical Therapist: Charter Oak Gymnastics,
- Olympic and Professional Athletes: Sports medicine
- Local Speaker: Kiwanis, Rotary, School Districts,
Corporations, stressing optimal health through movement and
A commitment to participate in professional
associations is a way of staying involved and current on the
changes and challenges within my profession.
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association,
California Physical Therapy Association Sections: Private
Practice, Orthopedics & Sports, Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of
- National Speaker: Biodex Corporation, Shirley, N.Y.
< more TEAM PT staff members
back to top